So much is being said about Dirty Hari, the news erotic thriller that will be out on the 18th of this month. The film is directed by legendary producer MS Raju and has caught on quite well with the audience with its songs and trailers.
But there are a few who are trolling the director for the bold visuals in the film. Speaking in an interview, MS Raju says that there is a lot of drama in the film and the way human emotions react to the whole erotism concept is the basic asset.
He also says that the twists in the film will also be quite gripping. People are only looking at the bold visuals but my film is much more than that says, MS Raju. We need to see how he has made this film and what it is going to be.
Articles that might interest you:
- Dulquer Salmaan lands in Bollywood filmmaker’s next
- Krack’s digital rights sold to Aha; Here’s the actual amount
- Here’s why Alia Bhatt was admitted to the hospital
- Rajamouli, film fraternity to pay last respects to V Doraswamy Raju tomorrow
- Noted Hindi directors to do a film with Akhil?
- Security beefed up for Saif Ali Khan