It is a known fact that Sai Kumar contested the recently concluded Karnataka elections on behalf of the BJP. Sadly for him, Sai Kumar lost the election in a disappointing manner even though his party won major seats.
The versatile actor contested from the Bagepalli assembly constituency where his mother belongs and this is the second time that he has contested in Karnataka. But both the times, he has lost the elections.
Sai Kumar has been a BJP member for a long time now but his bad luck seems to continue.
- Mohanlal slammed for his insensitive comments on #MeToo movement
- Ajith to team up with his favorite director for the fifth time?
- 2.0’s producer, director donate huge for cyclone victims
- Arjun Reddy’s Bollywood remake wraps up first schedule
- Temper’s Tamil version’s first look lands in controversy