It is well-known that the upcoming Sankranthi season is all set to witness four films at the Telugu box office. While three of them are straight Telugu films Sarileru Neekevaru, Ala Vaikunthapurramuloo and Entha Manchivaadavuraa, the other one is Rajinikanth’s dubbing film, Darbar.
Meanwhile, the latest update is that both Darbar and Ala Vaikunthapurramuloo will be released by Geetha Film’s in the West Godavari region. On the other hand, noted distribution company Adithya Film’s grabbed the rights of Sarileru Neekevvaru and Entha Manchivaadavuraa for the same area.
As per the ground reports, both the distribution houses are planning to release the individual films in a record number of screens.
Articles that might interest you:
- Alia’s screen time in RRR is just 15 minutes?
- Crazy song from Radhe Shyam to come out next
- Chiranjeevi’s financial aid for Sivasankar master’s COVID-19 treatment
- Hospital issues another bulletin on Kamal Haasan’s health
- Will Allu Arjun team up with Mahesh and Prabhas’ directors?
- Prabhas, Deepika’s Project K makers on a talent hunt