Sonu Sood is the man of the moment. The manner in which he is helping many in these tense COVID times has brought him a lot of love.
But some of his statements have not gone well with a few doctors in the country. Yesterday evening, Sonu put up a tweet saying “One simple question: When everyone knows a particular injection is not available anywhere, why does every doctor recommends that injection only? When the hospitals cannot get that medicine then how will a common man get it? Why can’t v use a substitute for that medicine & save a life?
This has not gone with so many doctors in the country and they have got offended. A few doctors who are on Twitter have strongly replied back to Sonu as well.
A surgeon named Amit Thadani reacted to Sonu Sood’s tweet strongly and replied, “We won’t teach you acting. You don’t try to teach us how to treat patients.”
Articles that might interest you:
- Narappa’s first copy to be ready soon
- David Warner wins the hearts of Hyderabadis and Indians
- Nani, Satya Dev and Roopa’s Daare Leda gets a launch date
- Noted editor to turn director work with Nithin’s next?
- Actress Kavitha’s son passes away due to COVID-19; Husband critical
- Press Note : Hamsini Entertainment Brings Thaman To The USA