Cinematographer turned director Teja is currently helming NTR, a prestigious biopic on NT Ramarao, starring Balakrishna. Recently, he was a special invitee at the short film festival organized by the Potti Sreeramulu Telugu University in Hyderabad recently.
Addressing scores of aspiring filmmakers and artistes, Teja advised everyone to not enter Telugu film industry without basic knowledge and understanding of acting, directing and technical crafts. “Theoretical knowledge is as important as practical knowledge. Those who are entering the industry with no proper knowledge are facing numerous challenges and humiliation,” Teja cautioned young filmmakers.
Articles that might interest you:
- Baahubali screened to a packed house at London’s Royal Albert Hall
- Vijay Deverakonda’s sports drama to resume soon
- Poll : Who among these two heroes are choosing good scripts?
- Upasana tweets to Narendra Modi for neglecting South Cinema
- Kurnoolu Katthivaa song from Tenali Ramakrishna BA BL is fun
- Rakul Preet to take a break from movies?