Cinematographer turned director Teja is currently helming NTR, a prestigious biopic on NT Ramarao, starring Balakrishna. Recently, he was a special invitee at the short film festival organized by the Potti Sreeramulu Telugu University in Hyderabad recently.
Addressing scores of aspiring filmmakers and artistes, Teja advised everyone to not enter Telugu film industry without basic knowledge and understanding of acting, directing and technical crafts. “Theoretical knowledge is as important as practical knowledge. Those who are entering the industry with no proper knowledge are facing numerous challenges and humiliation,” Teja cautioned young filmmakers.
Articles that might interest you:
- Sharwanand to have 6 releases in 2 years
- This star director to be interrogated in Sushanth Singh’s death
- Audience and industry want Satyadev to get his due
- Amala Paul in talks for a Telugu biggie?
- Poll : Which of these NTR projects are you looking forward to?
- Crazy- Indian Youtuber buys Rolls Royce