Cinematographer turned director Teja is currently helming NTR, a prestigious biopic on NT Ramarao, starring Balakrishna. Recently, he was a special invitee at the short film festival organized by the Potti Sreeramulu Telugu University in Hyderabad recently.
Addressing scores of aspiring filmmakers and artistes, Teja advised everyone to not enter Telugu film industry without basic knowledge and understanding of acting, directing and technical crafts. “Theoretical knowledge is as important as practical knowledge. Those who are entering the industry with no proper knowledge are facing numerous challenges and humiliation,” Teja cautioned young filmmakers.
- FDFS : Highlights from Taxiwaala
- Respect our hardwork: Taxiwaala makers
- Vijay Deverakonda is confident of Kabir Singh’s success
- Noted actor to quit film production?
- Press Note : Godavari Launches their New Brand “Paneer” – The Mall Concept Food Court