Cinematographer turned director Teja is currently helming NTR, a prestigious biopic on NT Ramarao, starring Balakrishna. Recently, he was a special invitee at the short film festival organized by the Potti Sreeramulu Telugu University in Hyderabad recently.
Addressing scores of aspiring filmmakers and artistes, Teja advised everyone to not enter Telugu film industry without basic knowledge and understanding of acting, directing and technical crafts. “Theoretical knowledge is as important as practical knowledge. Those who are entering the industry with no proper knowledge are facing numerous challenges and humiliation,” Teja cautioned young filmmakers.
Articles that might interest you:
- Team RRR lands in Ukraine- Massive song shoot to kickstart
- Monal Gajjar bags a big item number?
- I’ll forever feel guilty to be alive: Yashika Anand’s tearful goodbye to her friend
- After Bollywood, Nabha Natesh to debut in Kollywood
- Akira’s Bo Staff video makes fans recollect vintage Pawan memories
- Maruthi wants to do an animation film with Allu Arjun