Dasari Narayana Rao has categorically denied rumours that there’s a cold war going on between him and Chiranjeevi. Recently, he lashed out at several people in film industry, without taking any names, for not giving the respect he deserves. Soon, gossipmongers began spreading news that the veteran director made these statements which were in fact aimed at Chiranjeevi. Now, Dasari Narayana Rao has spoken out about the issue and told the media, “I cannot understand why the media is creating a rift between me and Chiranjeevi every now and then? Please don’t create such rifts. Chiranjeevi is like a son to me.” This isn’t the first time that there have been rumours about rift between Chiranjeevi and Dasari Narayana Rao. In the past, few statements made by Ram Charan and Dasari Narayana Rao resulted in such rumours, but now Dasari Narayana Rao has claimed that all’s well between him and Chiranjeevi. All’s well that ends well.
Articles that might interest you:
- Interesting story setup for Prathiroju Pandage
- Thaman confident of scoring a hat-trick with AA19
- Don’t compare Baahubali with Saaho-Sujeeth
- Megastar Chiranjeevi impressed with young musician
- For now, Harish Shankar clears all doubts
- Sad-This actress has no films in her career