Actress Shriya is against discriminating cinema into South Indian Cinema , North Indian Cinema etc. “We are all Indians and just like all regions belong to all of us, cinema of every region belongs to us. We should treat it as Indian cinema and not discriminate it on the basis of regional lines” , says Shriya.
“I work in the films of all regions and I am very happy at getting an opportunity to do so. Each language and region will add its own flavour and together, they make Indian Cinema rich in content.”, further elaborated Shriya. We wonder what prompted her to give a discourse on national unity, but we definitely like what she has got to say.
- Election Commission clears Lakshmi’s NTR for release
- Star actress stuns everyone with her makeover
- Nagarjuna’s Manmadhudu 2 launched
- Mahesh unveils his Madame Tussauds wax statue
- Radha Ravi apologizes for his insensitive comments on Nayanthara
- iSmart Shankar’s Goa schedule wrapped up