Actress Shriya is against discriminating cinema into South Indian Cinema , North Indian Cinema etc. “We are all Indians and just like all regions belong to all of us, cinema of every region belongs to us. We should treat it as Indian cinema and not discriminate it on the basis of regional lines” , says Shriya.
“I work in the films of all regions and I am very happy at getting an opportunity to do so. Each language and region will add its own flavour and together, they make Indian Cinema rich in content.”, further elaborated Shriya. We wonder what prompted her to give a discourse on national unity, but we definitely like what she has got to say.
Articles that might interest you:
- RGV announces a film on Coronavirus!
- Vikram risks his life during Cobra’s shoot
- Makers of this star hero’s film disappoint fans
- Navdeep’s OTT film gears up for release on May 29
- Lockdown Review : The Lovebirds (Streaming on Netflix)
- Acclaimed filmmaker ready with scripts for sequels to his 3 cult hits