Malayalam star Dulquer Salmaan’s new film, Solo, released on October 5th to mixed reviews. While the film and Dulquer’s performance received a positive response from a section of fans and critics, hardcore fans of the actor were disappointed with this experiment to an extent and went on to tell Dulquer that he should have totally avoided doing the film.
On the other hand, the film was taken off the screens right after the first day of its release in Tamil Nadu due to the theater strike. Adding to the woes, several theater managements donned the editor’s hat and chopped off several scenes in the climax to suit audience’s sensibilities.
Heartbroken with the happenings and the audiences’ reception for his favorite track Rudra, Dulquer took to Facebook and posted a lengthy open letter. Dulquer requested everyone not to mock or judge a passionate experiment and went on to beg not to kill Solo. Dulquer’s post has been winning a lot of support from all quarters and it remains to be seen if the film overpowers all the negativity around it.
Articles that might interest you:
- Rashmika not interested in this happening remake?
- Mega hero does not want to be image bound
- Venu Sriram gets his new film okayed
- One more Hindi biggie to be out on Amazon soon
- Confirmed- Mahesh to romance two heroines in Trivikram film
- Bellamkonda Suresh buys rights of Hindi blockbuster?