Prince Mahesh Babu’s record breaking blockbuster Dookudu is all set to achieve a landmark in its run tomorrow. December 31st marks the film’s 100 days, a feat which is becoming increasingly rare in the Telugu Film Industry these days. Dookudu has turned out to be the biggest hit in Mahesh Babu’s career so far.The movie set new benchmarks for a Telugu film’s Box Office performance overseas.
Samantha paired up with Mahesh for this movie and Sreenu Vaitla has directed this flick. Anil Sunkara, Ram Achanta and Gopi Achanta produced the movie on 14 Reels Entertainment. Banner. Music has been scored by Thaman.
Mahesh Babu expressed his happiness at the outcome of the movie ” 2011 gave me the biggest hit of my career. I am indebted to Telugu movie lovers for giving me such a blockbuster. Credit goes completely to Sreenu Vaitla garu. My father Krishna garu expressed his confidence that the movie would break all records in the industry. I am glad his words came true” , said Mahesh.
Director Sreenu Vaitla and the Producers Anil, Ram and Gopi expressed their happiness at the movie’s outcome and thanked Mahesh Babu for his cooperation while filming for Dookudu.
- Superstar lends support to a fundraiser in New York
- Sai Pallavi-Sharwa’s Padi Padi Leche Manasu nears completion
- Sunny Leone turns down offer to be part of Game Of Thrones
- Sundeep Kishan bags a key role in Raj-Dk’s next
- Star hero’s son donates debut film’s remuneration for Kerala flood relief