Vyjayanthi Movies, the makers of the two biggest superstars of India Prabhas and Deepika Padukone’s soon-to-commence sci-fi thriller, left the movie lovers across the country thrilled with a massive announcement this morning. Bollywood legend Amitabh Bachchan has joined this highly-anticipated pan-international film and he will be seen in a crucial role.
And none other than the film’s hero Prabhas is very excited about Amitabh joining the film. Prabhas took to Instagram and wrote, “Finally, a dream coming true…Sharing screen space with the legendary @amitabhbachchan Sir.”
This as-yet-untitled biggie will be made with over Rs 250 crore budget and it will be released in all the four major South Indian languages apart from Hindi.
Articles that might interest you:
- Review : Maestro – Crime drama with a twist
- Super Star’s fans in serious trouble after sacrificing a goat
- Bigg Boss Telugu: Will never step into the house, says young beauty
- Samantha signs yet another female-centric film?
- Young Malayalam actress in talks for Bheemla Nayak?
- Chiranjeevi and Ram Charan to share screen space again