Vyjayanthi Movies, the makers of the two biggest superstars of India Prabhas and Deepika Padukone’s soon-to-commence sci-fi thriller, left the movie lovers across the country thrilled with a massive announcement this morning. Bollywood legend Amitabh Bachchan has joined this highly-anticipated pan-international film and he will be seen in a crucial role.
And none other than the film’s hero Prabhas is very excited about Amitabh joining the film. Prabhas took to Instagram and wrote, “Finally, a dream coming true…Sharing screen space with the legendary @amitabhbachchan Sir.”
This as-yet-untitled biggie will be made with over Rs 250 crore budget and it will be released in all the four major South Indian languages apart from Hindi.
Articles that might interest you:
- 40 American fighters land in Hyderabad for much-awaited film’s climax
- Sarkaru Vaari Paata’s special surprise on Mahesh’s birthday
- Prabhas planning to buy a posh flat in Mumbai?
- Bollywood star trolled for taking COVID-19 vaccine
- Sukumar’s prediction on Uppena becomes true
- Samantha introduces her Dushyant in Gunasekhar’s Shaakuntalam