It is well-known that the drugs scandal and mafia’s links have been creating ripples in Bollywood. Already, the Narcotics Control Bureau team had grilled stars like Deepika Padukone, Shraddha Kapoor, Sara Ali Khan, and Rakul Preet Singh and recorded crucial information from them.
Meanwhile, this morning, the NCB team raided on noted actor Vivek Oberoi’s house and did a detailed search for more than three hours. As per the reports, the Narcotics team has collected some key documents from Vivek’s house.
Vivek’s brother in law Aditya Alva has been named in the drug abuse case in Bangalore. So, as a part of it, the Bangalore cops raided Vivek’s home. It remains to be seen where will this drug combing process goes in the coming days.
Articles that might interest you:
- Karthi voices his support for a noble cause
- Kalyani Priyadarshini’s to act in this Malayalam actor’s next
- Baahubali actress to launch an academy
- Hyderabadi actor to reprise Suriya’s role in Singam 3’s Bollywood remake
- Ram was the first hero I met before my debut : Sundeep Kishan
- Entire world is waiting for Tollywood films: Ram