Victory Venkatesh’s ‘Drushyam’ is nearing its completion and post production work is going on with full force. The film is a remake of the Malayalam super hit Drushyam and some slight changes have been made for the Telugu version.
Drushyam is going to be a treat for Venkatesh fans, based on what we have heard so far. The movie has a good dose of sentiment and family emotions, an area in which Venkatesh is very strong. He is going to work with Meena, after a long time and this is also a plus.
The movie is being directed by Sri Priya and Suresh Babu is producing the film in association with two other production houses. The movie is expected to release in July.
- Gear up for Amar Akbar Anthony’s ‘Pivot’
- After wrapping up Varma, Vikram’s son leaves for US for higher studies
- Young producer to approach Cyber Crime Police against her abuser
- Legendary director appreciates Sudheer Babu
- Bharath Ane Nenu actress joins Arjun Reddy’s Bollywood remake