Victory Venkatesh’s ‘Drushyam’ is nearing its completion and post production work is going on with full force. The film is a remake of the Malayalam super hit Drushyam and some slight changes have been made for the Telugu version.
Drushyam is going to be a treat for Venkatesh fans, based on what we have heard so far. The movie has a good dose of sentiment and family emotions, an area in which Venkatesh is very strong. He is going to work with Meena, after a long time and this is also a plus.
The movie is being directed by Sri Priya and Suresh Babu is producing the film in association with two other production houses. The movie is expected to release in July.
- Vijay Devarakonda’s solid statement against piracy sites
- Thugs of Hindostan makes shocking low collections
- Rajasekhar in full swing with Kalki shoot
- Balakrishna takes a break from NTR for Telangana elections
- Lakshmi Manchu opens up about working with Jyothika