Young starlet Kruthika Jayakumar is popular among Telugu audiences through her films like Venky’s Drushyam, Vinavayya Ramayya and Allari Naresh’s Intlo Deyyam Nakem Bhayam. The actress has now bagged a biggie in Tamil.
Kruthika has reportedly been signed on to play the leading lady in Tamil star Arya’s ongoing period drama, Sanathana Devan. This film showcases ancient Tamil culture and traditions and it will also feature the much in news ancient bull taming sport, Jallikattu.
- Madhavan turns full-time director with a biopic
- Ajith makes a crucial statement about politics
- Mr Majnu completes censor; All set for Jan 25th release
- Gopichand’s spy thriller commences on the Indo-Pak border
- Press Note : ‘Telangana American Telugu Association forms new board for 2019-2022’