Young starlet Kruthika Jayakumar is popular among Telugu audiences through her films like Venky’s Drushyam, Vinavayya Ramayya and Allari Naresh’s Intlo Deyyam Nakem Bhayam. The actress has now bagged a biggie in Tamil.
Kruthika has reportedly been signed on to play the leading lady in Tamil star Arya’s ongoing period drama, Sanathana Devan. This film showcases ancient Tamil culture and traditions and it will also feature the much in news ancient bull taming sport, Jallikattu.
- Sye Raa’s team races against time to complete Nayanthara’s scenes
- AR Rahman makes amateur Telugu female singer an internet sensation
- Priyanka, Nick Jonas to wed in a royal palace in Jodhpur
- Pawan Kalyan escapes unhurt in a car accident
- Taxiwala director reveals how Arjun Reddy made a solid impact on him