Devi Sri Prasad, who wrote the lyrics of Pilla song in Gabbar Singh, is getting rave reviews from all corners. Even veteran lyricists like Sirivennela Seetaramasastry have reportedly called him to appreciate him for writing a good song. “Am so happy that all lyric writers like Chandrabose garu,Ramajogayya garu, Sahiti garu,Bhaskarabatla garu appreciated me for Pilla lyrics!!” Devi Sri Prasad revealed on Twitter. He was particularly excited that Sirivennela Seetramasastry had appreciated him and revealed, “The legendary Sitarama Shastry garu called me yday and praised me for “Pilla” lyrics for abt 20mins. And also quoted my lyrics from d song!! Am thrilled that Sirivennela garu sang d lines “Tella kaagitham,Break leni bike,Track leni train,Simpake nallani rathri” frm Pilla song on the phone to me and blessed me that I shud write more songs.. And asked how I could get such good poetry into a mass song.!! Am overjoyed.Thanx to all these great lyricists who wished me without any egos and blessed me whole heartedly…They r all my inspiration..Thanx to all!!” Devi Sri Prasad, apart from composing songs, also sings from time to time. The stupendous success of Pilla song might soon unleash the lyricist in him. Lets see what he comes up with post penning the lyrics of Pilla.
Articles that might interest you:
- Avengers Endgame directors wish Dhanush in Tamil on Jagame Thandhiram’s release
- Exciting details about Yash’s pan-India biggie after KGF 2
- Interesting title for Santhosh Sobhan-Mehreen film?
- Chay, Samantha’s hit film clocks 100M views
- Ajith’s next with young director to be wrapped up in a record time?
- Shekhar Kammula to work with Dhanush?