Fondly called as DSP by his fans, Devi Sri Prasad is one of the most sought after music composers of South Indian film industry. In a career spanning over 15 years, he has bagged numerous hits under his belt. He is now composing tunes for a handful of upcoming films including Telugu and Tamil.
As per the latest update, he is now busy working on the background score for the upcoming films ‘Puli’ and ‘Shivam’. Puli stars Tamil actor Vijay in the lead role and Shivam has energetic hero Ram as the protagonist. Both these films will hit the screens in the first week of October.
Articles that might interest you:
- Crazy folks song to be a part of Pawan Kalyan’s next?
- Rhea posts a memorable message on Sushanth’s death anniversary
- One year passes away-Sushanth’s death still a mystery
- Vakeel Saab girl all set to announce two movies
- Chay and Samantha to resume shooting from next week
- Samantha agrees to resume Shaakuntalam