The promotions of Uppena were on full swing and then suddenly the lockdown happened. The first song from the film, Ne Kallu Neeli Samudram has been winning good applause from the day it has released.
The song has clocked 50 million hits which is no joke for a film which has a debutante actor. DSP, who was receiving flack for his routine music has sprung back once again with a good tune that has a Sufi touch.
Uppena is directed by Sukumar’s assistant Buchi Babu and marks the debut of Vaishnav Tej into films. The talk is that DSP has also composed some solid BGM for this film that also has Vijay Sethupathi as the main villain.
Articles that might interest you:
- Tuck Jagadish’s promotions to kick-start soon
- Ravi Teja’s first glimpse from Khiladi gets a launch date
- Hero Nikhil is now a proud owner of a classy Range Rover
- Massive update from RRR tomorrow?
- Trade talk: Tremendous craze for Pushpa and Sarkaru Vaari Paata
- Bollywood star father-son duo’s film gets a title