It is a known fact that Chiranjeevi is doing a film called Acharya in the direction of Koratala Siva. The film is halfway through and will resume its shoot once the lockdown is over.
The makers will release the first look of Acharya as planned and now the update is that not Sujeeth’s film with Chiru but Meher Ramesh’s project with the megastar will be announced on the same day.
So, it is a double bonanza for CHiru fans on August 22nd. This is a big moment for Meher as it has been more than five years since he has directed a project.
Articles that might interest you:
- Pre-production of Mahesh-Trivikram film in full swing
- Samantha on a crazy mission in The Famil Man 2
- Prabhas-Nag Ashwin project pushed to 2022
- Krithi Shetty clarifies about her future projects
- Telangana government extends lockdown till 30th May
- Tough times ahead for India’s hero Sonu Sood