Superstar Mahesh Babu has been shooting nonstop for his upcoming family entertainer. Tentatively titled Srimanthudu, the film’s shooting part is nearing completion and this morning, the film’s dubbing work kick started with a puja ceremony. Firstly, a long list of character artists will finish dubbing for their part after which Mahesh Babu will dub for his role.
Srimanthudu has been in the making for several months since last year and fans are highly excited about the film’s first look and the teaser which will be unveiled on 31st May on the eve of Superstar Krishna’s birthday. The film is being directed by Koratala Siva and My3 Movie Makers are the producers. Shruti Haasan will be seen romancing Mahesh Babu for the first time.
- Will Nani’s dream to work with his favorite director come true?
- F2 becomes Venky & Varun’s career best grosser
- Vaishnav’s debut film will have Rangasthalam-like feel: Chiranjeevi
- Madhavan turns full-time director with a biopic
- F2 & VVR’s 2nd weekend Nizam collections