Chitralahari is one film which is a do or die situation for Sai Dharam Tej. The film is directed by Kishore Tirumala and has Sunil in a key role.
The dubbing for the film has started and as of now, Sunil is dubbing for his part. Sai Dharam Tej will be seen in a new look in this film. The romantic drama is being produced under Mythri Movie Makers banner.
The film will release in cinemas on April 12. DSP scores music.
Articles that might interest you:
- Here’s the much-awaited update on Ala Vaikuntapurramulo’s teaser
- Poll : Will Naga Chaitanya impress as an Army officer in Venky Mama?
- 40-minute Kashmir episode to be the highlight of Venky Mama
- Sai Tej’s brother locks his second film?
- Nikhil gets a shock on promotional tour
- SPB’s majestic rendition shines in Entha Manchivaadavuraa’s Emo Emo