Chitralahari is one film which is a do or die situation for Sai Dharam Tej. The film is directed by Kishore Tirumala and has Sunil in a key role.
The dubbing for the film has started and as of now, Sunil is dubbing for his part. Sai Dharam Tej will be seen in a new look in this film. The romantic drama is being produced under Mythri Movie Makers banner.
The film will release in cinemas on April 12. DSP scores music.
Articles that might interest you:
- No more other language films for Mahesh Babu?
- Care of Kancharapalem makers to kick-start their next
- Here is when Ram Charan will join RRR shoot
- Virat Kohli and NTR to team up for an ad film?
- Solid offers coming in for Saaho’s Tamil rights
- Vijay fans’ touching twist to online war with Ajith fans