Mollywood star Dulqer Salmaan is currently shooting for his Telugu-Tamil-Malayalam trilingual film in several exotic locations in Kashmir. The unit of this as-yet-untitled film has been shooting for the last one week. The film marks Dulqer’s Tollywood comeback after Mahanati.
Dulqer plays the role of an Army Lieutenant in this as-yet-untitled intense romantic drama being directed by Andhala Rakshasi and KVPG fame Hanu Raghavapudi. Pooja Hegde is said to be the film’s leading lady. Mahanati makers Swapna Dutt and Priyanka Dutt are producing the movie.
Articles that might interest you:
- Mahesh Babu’s comes to the aid of Burripalem once again
- Upset Salman Khan looking for a Telugu remake
- OTT platforms tempting makers of Paagal?
- Kriti Sanon’s Tollywood comeback with this crazy project?
- Srikanth and Poorna’s special atrraction in Akhanda
- Bigg Boss winner’s key role in Prabhas’ Adipurush?