Malayalam heartthrobs Dulquer Salmaan and Aupama Parameswaran have a decent fan following in the twin Telugu states. The young stars’ super hit Malayalam family drama, Jomonte Suviseshangal, is all set to release in Telugu as Andamaina Jeevitham.
Jomonte Suviseshangal released in January, 2017 and went on to gross close to 45 crore. The film was directed by Sathyan Anthikad and it showcases beautiful family sentiment and romance. Pathipati Srinivasa Rao is releasing Andamaina Jeevitham towards this month end. The film has been censored with clean U certificate.
Articles that might interest you:
- Sonu Sood rubbishes rumors on gifting his son a 3 Cr Mercedes
- Vijay Deverakonda’s cheeky reaction on Liger’s 200 Cr deal reports
- Puri Jagan designs a raunchy number for Vijay Devarakonda?
- Sai Tej starts dubbing for Republic-Release date to be announced soon
- Vijay fans miss a world record on Twitter Spaces
- Mahesh Babu to launch nephew Ashok Galla’s debut film’s title teaser