Malayalam heartthrobs Dulquer Salmaan and Aupama Parameswaran have a decent fan following in the twin Telugu states. The young stars’ super hit Malayalam family drama, Jomonte Suviseshangal, is all set to release in Telugu as Andamaina Jeevitham.
Jomonte Suviseshangal released in January, 2017 and went on to gross close to 45 crore. The film was directed by Sathyan Anthikad and it showcases beautiful family sentiment and romance. Pathipati Srinivasa Rao is releasing Andamaina Jeevitham towards this month end. The film has been censored with clean U certificate.
- Vaishnav’s debut film will have Rangasthalam-like feel: Chiranjeevi
- Madhavan turns full-time director with a biopic
- F2 & VVR’s 2nd weekend Nizam collections
- F2, VVR & NTR Kathanayakudu’s latest Krishna collections
- RRR’s second schedule commences in style