A sequel to legendary director Mani Ratnam’s iconic hit, Roja is on cards from the past few years. News is that Mani is keen on kick-starting the project soon after wrapping up his dream project, Ponniyan Selvan.
Meanwhile, the latest news is that Mani is considering talented hero Dulquer Salmaan for the lead role in the sequel. If everything goes well, the project will go on floors next year.
Keep watching the space for further details.
Articles that might interest you:
- Star actor’s next is a satirical political drama
- Glamorous girl back in Telugu films?
- Kamal Haasan’s strong comments go viral
- Disha Patani rejects Hollywood offer
- Young heroine’s cool picture to thank 7 million Insta fans
- Allu Arvind’s Aha bags Johaar