A sequel to legendary director Mani Ratnam’s iconic hit, Roja is on cards from the past few years. News is that Mani is keen on kick-starting the project soon after wrapping up his dream project, Ponniyan Selvan.
Meanwhile, the latest news is that Mani is considering talented hero Dulquer Salmaan for the lead role in the sequel. If everything goes well, the project will go on floors next year.
Keep watching the space for further details.
Articles that might interest you:
- Shocking buzz on Varun Tej and F3
- Kriti Sanon confirmed as Sita in Prabhas’ Adipurush?
- Makers of Vijay’s Master again clarify on OTT release rumors
- Star director Siva’s father Jayakumar passes away
- Prakash Raj criticizes Pawan Kalyan: Here’s Naga Babu reply
- Poll : Which aspect of Mahesh Babu impresses you the most?