It is well known that Pelli Choopulu fame, Tharun Bhascker is currently busy with his second film titled Ee Nagaraniki Emaindi. The film has completed its shooting part and presently post-production work is going on.
Now, the latest update is that the makers have decided to kick-start the promotions and as a part of it, they are unveiling the first look motion poster tomorrow.
New faces Sushanth Reddy, Vishwaksen Naidu, Venkatesh Kakumanu and Abhinav Gomatam will be seen in leads roles. D Suresh Babu has bankrolled this project.
- Senior hero to play villain in a film based on Pawan Kalyan
- Rajnikanth to play this powerful role after 3 decades?
- Latest speculation on NTR, Charan’s roles in RRR
- F2, VVR & NTR Kathanayakudu latest Krishna collections
- Nizam Collections: F2 continues dream run; VVR registers Zero share