‘Eega’, ace director S.S.Rajamouli’s most eagerly awaited graphical extravaganza, is currently in extensive post production mode. Sources say that the film will be hitting the screens only in the month of July, possibly in the first week. Rajamouli is taking this project extremely prestigiously and he is working very hard to make the VFX top class.
The extensive VFX work is causing the delay in the film’s release but the production team is confident that the delay is worth it. Because of the national level attention the project has now attained, the makers do not want to take any chances.
Music has been scored by M.M.Keeravani and the film has Samantha,Nani and Sudeep in the lead roles. ‘Eega’ will be released in Tamil and Kannada along with Telugu.
- Ram vows to satisfy his fans with his next film
- Taxiwaala off to a good start in the Telugu states
- Ram Charan appreciates Taxiwaala
- Rajamouli ropes in Bollywood stylist for RC’s new look
- Ram Charan to resume VVR’s shoot in December