Talented actress Eesha Rebba recently made headlines with her statements about how Telugu actresses are not given much importance in Tollywood. But in an impressive feat, Eesha has bagged the leading lady’s role in a Bollywood flick.
The latest reports reveal that Eesha has been paired with Bollywood star Anil Kapoor’s son Harshvardhan Kapoor in a film to be directed by the national award-winning filmmaker Raj Singh Chaudhary. Apparently, the director had first invited Eesha to Mumbai for an audition, and he immediately offered her the lead role after being impressed with her performance.
The film is set in Rajasthan and Eesha will be seen playing a Rajasthani girl. The film talks about women empowerment and Eesha will be portraying an author-backed character in it.
Articles that might interest you:
- Mahesh’s whopping remuneration for Chiru152 becomes a hot topic
- First look of Pawan’s Vakeel Saab to be out soon?
- Vijay Deverakonda to surprise with his performance in Puri’s film
- This music director in talks for Mahesh-Parasuram film
- Press Note: “Godavari Enters Florida with Tampa Location”
- Poll : What did you think of Red’s teaser?