Talented actress Eesha Rebba recently made headlines with her statements about how Telugu actresses are not given much importance in Tollywood. But in an impressive feat, Eesha has bagged the leading lady’s role in a Bollywood flick.
The latest reports reveal that Eesha has been paired with Bollywood star Anil Kapoor’s son Harshvardhan Kapoor in a film to be directed by the national award-winning filmmaker Raj Singh Chaudhary. Apparently, the director had first invited Eesha to Mumbai for an audition, and he immediately offered her the lead role after being impressed with her performance.
The film is set in Rajasthan and Eesha will be seen playing a Rajasthani girl. The film talks about women empowerment and Eesha will be portraying an author-backed character in it.
Articles that might interest you:
- After Krack, Ravi Teja’s next based on real incidents
- Kamal Haasan and Rajinikanth’s box-office clash after 16 years?
- Latest update on Sarkaru Vaari Paata’s audio album
- Speculations on NTR30 go viral ahead of announcement
- Tollywood stars heap praises on Sriram Venu
- Jathi Ratnalu director’s next with this star hero?