Santhosh Shobhan shot to fame with Ek Mini Katha, a comedy caper which premiered on Amazon Prime Video recently. The film garnered mixed reports but Santhosh was appreciated for his composed and mature performance.
Reports suggest that Santhosh has signed a new project and it is an interesting one. He will reportedly be collaborating with Nandini Reddy for his next.
Nandini is known for making sensible light-hearted entertainers and it appears to be that she would be collaborating with Santhosh soon. Vyjayanthi Movies will be funding the project and more details will be unveiled once the Covid effect subsides.
Articles that might interest you:
- Hari Hara Veera Mallu heroine’s love story becomes a hot topic
- Narappa’s first copy to be ready soon
- David Warner wins the hearts of Hyderabadis and Indians
- Nani, Satya Dev and Roopa’s Daare Leda gets a launch date
- Noted editor to turn director work with Nithin’s next?
- Actress Kavitha’s son passes away due to COVID-19; Husband critical