Raviraja Pinisetty’s son Aadi, who shot to fame with Eeram (dubbed as Vaishali in Telugu), is will soon be seen in a period film titled Ekaveera. The film, originally made in Tamil as Aaravan, is all set to release on March 2. Vasanthabalan of ‘Shopping Mall’ fame has directed the film and it has Dhansika, Anjali and Archana Kavi in lead roles. Damodhar Prasad is producing the Telugu version on 5 Colours Multimedia. The film is set in 18th century and the story is said to be based on real incidents. The film was shot in Gandikota, Bobbili Fort, Thalakona and Hampi. Karthik is the music director and Siddharth is the cinematographer.
- Interview : Ravi Teja – My son is my best critic
- Star heroine joins Baahubali Netflix series
- Two star heroines in consideration for Vijay-Atlee film?
- Chota K Naidu responds to controversy over kissing Kajal
- Yet another young star joins Bharatheeyudu 2?