Veteran actress, Jayaprada changed many political parties in the past and finally landed in BJP. She contested from the Rampur constituency of Uttar Pradesh and the latest news is that she has lost the election badly.
Her opponent, Azah Khan of Samajwadi Party won the election with a majority of over 1,40,000 votes. Jaya Prada made some strong statements against the party and Azam Khan but nothing has worked for her.
We need to see what role does Modi give her in his newly elected government.
Articles that might interest you:
- Tollywood makers ready to pay a bomb for Thaman
- Rana silently wrapping up Virata Parvam’s shoot
- Boyapati Srinu’s mother passes away
- MGR’s look gets better praise than Jayalalitha’s
- Chi La Sow actress in a new dance number
- Allu Arjun scores his 2nd 20 Cr film in Nizam with ALVP