Veteran actress, Jayaprada changed many political parties in the past and finally landed in BJP. She contested from the Rampur constituency of Uttar Pradesh and the latest news is that she has lost the election badly.
Her opponent, Azah Khan of Samajwadi Party won the election with a majority of over 1,40,000 votes. Jaya Prada made some strong statements against the party and Azam Khan but nothing has worked for her.
We need to see what role does Modi give her in his newly elected government.
Articles that might interest you:
- Star comedian’s crucial role in Gopichand’s next
- Amala Paul goes bold in Aadai’s teaser
- Akshara’s teaser gets a date
- First Rank Raju censored; All set for June 21st release
- Poll : Did Keerthy Suresh’s weight loss impress you?
- Mahesh to join his next from this date