Now that it has been some days that Sridevi has passed away, the entire nation and Sridevi’s family is slowly coming to terms with the tragic death of the star heroine.
It is quite sad that Sridevi did not get to see her daughter’s debut film which is currently on floors. Jhanvi, on the other hand, has started shooting for the film with just days after her mom passed away.
Sources close to the actress say that it was Jhanvi who didn’t want much of a break and wanted to resume the shoot right away. The reason behind this is that Sridevi never wanted her films to be delayed and Jhanvi wants to continue the same tradition as well.
Jhanvi will be making her debut with the remake of the hit Marathi film Siraat. Karan Johar produces it.
- Varma’s teaser hints at a faithful remake of Arjun Reddy
- Poll : What did you think of Varma’s teaser?
- Poll : Who among these contestants will get eliminated today in Bigg Boss2?
- Update on NTR’s latest schedule
- Top producer bets big on Devadas