The release trailer of Manchu Manoj’s Okkadu Migiladu is out this morning. The trailer is fully loaded with intense emotions and it showcases the existential turmoil of the Sri Lankan civil war refugees in India.
Okkadu Migiladu is based on the LTTE ethnic conflict. Manoj will be seen in dual roles – LTTE Chief Velupillai Prabhakaran in the war-torn Sri Lanka and a college student in India.
Debutant Ajay Andrews Nuthakki has directed this movie, apart from essaying a pivotal role. The film also stars Anisha Ambrose as the female lead. SN Reddy and Lakshmikanth have jointly produced the movie. Okkadu Migiladu is releasing on November 10th.
- Ajith makes a crucial statement about politics
- Mr Majnu completes censor; All set for Jan 25th release
- Gopichand’s spy thriller commences on the Indo-Pak border
- Press Note : ‘Telangana American Telugu Association forms new board for 2019-2022’
- Will Nani’s dream to work with his favorite director come true?