Ram, Tamannaah starrer Endhukante Premanta has completed its censor formalities and it has been given a clean ‘U’ certificate without any cuts. Directed by A Karunakaran, the film is being touted as a sensitive love story with a twist. This is the first time Ram is teaming up with Karunakaran. In the past, Tamannaah had played a small cameo in Ram’s Ready and now she’s doing a full fledged role in Endhukante Premanta.
The buzz surrounding the film is extremely positive and analysts say that it’ll definitely strike a chord with the youth and families. Sravanthi Ravi Kishore has produced the film with high technical values. GV Prakash has composed the music. Endhukante Premanta is on track for its big release on June 8.
- Balayya okays special cameo in Kannada star’s 125th film?
- Romantic scenes set in the ’90s to be highlight of Majili
- Suriya’s son all set for acting debut?
- Anasuya signing roles carefully
- Superstar’s daughter all set for her debut