It’s been recently reported that the Mega father and son Chiranjeevi and Ram Charan have been shooting for a crucial episode in Acharya for the last one week in the Maredumilli Forests. This evening, much to the joy of all Mega fans, Charan took to Twitter and tweeted a terrific working still from the film’s set.
The picture is a profile of Charan with a Naxalite’s red scarf tied to Chiru’s hand which is placed on his son’s shoulder. The rifle in the background depicts the intensity of the shot. “A Comrade moment! Enjoying every moment with Dad and Koratala Siva garu on Acharya sets,” Charan tweeted.
— Ram Charan (@AlwaysRamCharan) March 1, 2021
Articles that might interest you:
- Speculations on NTR30 go viral ahead of announcement
- Tollywood stars heap praises on Sriram Venu
- Jathi Ratnalu director’s next with this star hero?
- Trisha’s political thriller to release on Hotstar
- Hyderabad girl Amrin Qureshi celebrates first b’day as an actress
- Prabhas’ sister takes a ride in his Lamborghini