It’s been recently reported that the Mega father and son Chiranjeevi and Ram Charan have been shooting for a crucial episode in Acharya for the last one week in the Maredumilli Forests. This evening, much to the joy of all Mega fans, Charan took to Twitter and tweeted a terrific working still from the film’s set.
The picture is a profile of Charan with a Naxalite’s red scarf tied to Chiru’s hand which is placed on his son’s shoulder. The rifle in the background depicts the intensity of the shot. “A Comrade moment! Enjoying every moment with Dad and Koratala Siva garu on Acharya sets,” Charan tweeted.
— Ram Charan (@AlwaysRamCharan) March 1, 2021
Articles that might interest you:
- Aryan case – SRK’s manager into trouble for influencing witnesses?
- Poll : Which of these factors made India lose Pakistan match?
- Abused my body like never before: Naga Shaurya on his striking transformations
- RRR’s grand pre-release event in Dubai?
- Interview : Akash Puri – Romantic’s delay gave me sleepless nights
- Megastar Chiranjeevi gets connected with Krishna Vamsi’s film