Nandamuri Kalyan Ram is all set to entertain audiences with his next film Amigos, which is set for a grand release on February 10th. Kalyan Ram plays a triple role in this flick as doppelgangers, and debutant Rajendra Reddy is the director.
As promised earlier, the remix version of Enno Ratrulosthayi was released today. It is mesmerizing, and the remix was well done, maintaining the magic of the old version. Ghibran’s soothing tunes are well supported by the vocals of SPB Charan and Sameera Bharadwaj. Late Veturi Sundararama Murthy Garu penned the lyrics for the original version, and they were retained here.
The chemistry between Kalyan Ram and Ashika Ranganath is stunning. Kalyan Ram attracted with his screen presence, while Ashika Ranganath looked gorgeous in traditional attires. The set works were splendid, and the frames were eye candy. Fans will enjoy the remix version and be pleased to see Kalyan Ram doing Balayya’s song. Mythri Movie Makers bankroll this film.
Articles that might interest you:
- Pawan Kalyan wraps up PKSDT; All set to commence UBS
- Star actress to replace Kareena Kapoor in Bajrangi Bhaijaan’s sequel?
- Interview : Keerthy Suresh – For Dasara, I have the same feeling that I had for Mahanati
- Desamuduru re-release in confusion
- Malayalam’s blockbuster horror comedy gets its OTT release date
- Nani reveals the kind of cop role he wanted to play
Ad : Teluguruchi - Learn.. Cook.. Enjoy the Tasty food