Addressing a gathering of students at the Indian Students Parliament in New Delhi, film star and politician Pawan Kalyan said that he entered politics with the motive of ‘serving the country’. “I entered politics to serve the nation. I am fed up with the politics of power,” Pawan said.
The Janasena President went on to say that country won’t change its direction towards progressive politics instantly and that he will patiently fight until the change arrives. Pawan also advised the youth to stop learning just from the internet but to look around the society to enhance their mindsets.
Articles that might interest you:
- Chandni Chowdary not the first choice for Color Photo
- Crucial changes done to Acharya’s second half?
- Rajinikanth clears reports about his political and health issues
- Makers of Laxmmi bomb change their film’s title
- Jagapathi Babu wants to be a part of films like Color Photo
- Interview : Suriya – Aakasame Nee Haddu Raa will inspire you big time