Addressing a gathering of students at the Indian Students Parliament in New Delhi, film star and politician Pawan Kalyan said that he entered politics with the motive of ‘serving the country’. “I entered politics to serve the nation. I am fed up with the politics of power,” Pawan said.
The Janasena President went on to say that country won’t change its direction towards progressive politics instantly and that he will patiently fight until the change arrives. Pawan also advised the youth to stop learning just from the internet but to look around the society to enhance their mindsets.
Articles that might interest you:
- Big Boss 5: Time to eliminate a male contestant
- Interview : Deva Katta – Tej’s work will shock you in Republic
- Rashmika’s intense look from Pushpa to be out tomorrow
- Team Liger celebrate Puri’s birthday in Goa
- Poll : Which of these combinations of Puri Jagannadh is your favourite?
- Parvatipuram from Kinnerasani sounds quite earthy