Nandamuri Kalyan Ram released his new film, Entha Manchivadavuraa yesterday on the occasion of Sankranthi festival. The film opened to some mixed response all over.
But the collections of the film are good as the film has made a total gross of 4 crores on day one. This is one of the highest openings for Kalyan Ram film in his career.
Satish Vegensa directed this family drama which had Mehreen as the main female lead. The film needs to perform well this week as there is a lot of competition from other Sankranthi biggies.
Articles that might interest you:
- No interval for Vijay Sethupathi’s Hindi film
- Varun Dhawan wedding: Family assembles here
- Katrina Kaif’s sister to try her luck once again
- Krack continues to impress the box office numbers
- Latest edition of Special Ops’ gets a title
- Bangaru Bullodu gets good release across Telugu states