Nandita Swetha, who earned rave reviews for her performance in Ekkadiki Pothavu Chinnavada, will soon be seen in an upcoming Tamil film Vanangamudi. Directed by Selva, the film has Arvind Swamy playing the lead role.
Apparently, Nandita will be seen playing the role of a police officer in this film which also stars Ritika Singh and Chandini. It remains to be seen who’ll be Arvind Swamy’s romantic interest.
Apart from this film, Nandita had also signed the Telugu remake of Sathuranga Vettai in which she’ll share the screen space with Adivi Sesh. More details are awaited.
Articles that might interest you:
- Upset RGV to make a film on Arnab Goswami
- Lockdown Review : Lootcase – Hindi film on Disney Hotstar
- Nivin Pauly’s Moothon wins big awards
- Poll : Who among these should direct a Hindi film soon?
- Trivikram highlighting this aspect for NTR’s next
- Sushanth’s death case- Bihar’s top cop quarantined