Nandita Swetha, who earned rave reviews for her performance in Ekkadiki Pothavu Chinnavada, will soon be seen in an upcoming Tamil film Vanangamudi. Directed by Selva, the film has Arvind Swamy playing the lead role.
Apparently, Nandita will be seen playing the role of a police officer in this film which also stars Ritika Singh and Chandini. It remains to be seen who’ll be Arvind Swamy’s romantic interest.
Apart from this film, Nandita had also signed the Telugu remake of Sathuranga Vettai in which she’ll share the screen space with Adivi Sesh. More details are awaited.
Articles that might interest you:
- This director is waiting to work with Allu Arjun
- This actor doesn’t work with new filmmakers. Here’s why!
- 4 first looks from Vijay Deverakonda’s WFL to be out from tomorrow
- Chay’s latest statement on Bangarraju
- Arjun Reddy girl opens up about B-Town debut
- Vijay Deverakonda tops Google Search trends