Nandita Swetha, who earned rave reviews for her performance in Ekkadiki Pothavu Chinnavada, will soon be seen in an upcoming Tamil film Vanangamudi. Directed by Selva, the film has Arvind Swamy playing the lead role.
Apparently, Nandita will be seen playing the role of a police officer in this film which also stars Ritika Singh and Chandini. It remains to be seen who’ll be Arvind Swamy’s romantic interest.
Apart from this film, Nandita had also signed the Telugu remake of Sathuranga Vettai in which she’ll share the screen space with Adivi Sesh. More details are awaited.
- Sunny Leone turns down offer to be part of Game Of Thrones
- Sundeep Kishan bags a key role in Raj-Dk’s next
- Star hero’s son donates debut film’s remuneration for Kerala flood relief
- Star director urges people to enroll to vote
- Kiara Advani joins RC12 team in Azerbaijan