Nandita Swetha, who earned rave reviews for her performance in Ekkadiki Pothavu Chinnavada, will soon be seen in an upcoming Tamil film Vanangamudi. Directed by Selva, the film has Arvind Swamy playing the lead role.
Apparently, Nandita will be seen playing the role of a police officer in this film which also stars Ritika Singh and Chandini. It remains to be seen who’ll be Arvind Swamy’s romantic interest.
Apart from this film, Nandita had also signed the Telugu remake of Sathuranga Vettai in which she’ll share the screen space with Adivi Sesh. More details are awaited.
- Guests strictly warned at the Deepika-Ranveer wedding
- Upcoming comedian to be the highlight of AAA
- Rajinikanth’s Petta confirmed for Sankranthi release
- Interview : Ravi Teja – My son is my best critic
- Star heroine joins Baahubali Netflix series