It’s the season of web-series in Telugu film industry and almost every production house has entered into this space. Recently, we had reported that Lakshmi Manchu is going to be part of a web-series soon, and elsewhere actors like Navdeep, Tejaswi Madivada too are said to be part of a web-series.
Meanwhile, for the first time ever, a TV channel has come forth to be part of this boom. ETV is all set to produce an original web-series titled ‘Charlie’. The series is going to be aired both on the channel as well as the internet. Hussian Sha Kiran, who wrote the original story of Nannaku Prematho and later directed Meeku Meere Maaku Meme, is going to direct this web-series.
Buzz is that the web-series is going to be an investigative drama and currently the team is looking to cast for the ambitious series which could bring in more talent and attention to web-series.
- FDFS : Highlights from Taxiwaala
- Taxiwaala will set a new benchmark for comedy: Vijay Deverakonda
- Kalyan Ram and Tarak wish their sister on political entry
- Keerthy Suresh ready to go de-glam on-screen
- Respect our hardwork: Taxiwaala makers