Adivi Sesh and Regina Cassandra’s latest hit thriller, Evaru, is continuing its solid run across the twin Telugu states and overseas. This suspenseful thriller released on Aug 15 and is going to break even in almost all the areas by the end of its first weekend.
Now, Evaru is all set to impress the Japanese audience. The film will be releasing via a popular cinema chain in Japan tomorrow (Aug 18). Sesh recently revealed how he was mobbed by his fans at an airport in Japan. This newfound popularity should help Evaru reach out to more number of people.
Evaru is directed by debutant Venkat Ramji. The film also has Naveen Chandra in a key role. PVP Cinema banner has bankrolled the movie.
Articles that might interest you:
- Star heroine in talks for Gopichand’s next
- Varun Tej thanks Harish Shankar for Gaddhalakonda Ganesh
- Superstar Vijay leaves for a much-needed vacation
- Shraddha Kapoor in talks for India’s biggest film?
- Star heroine joins the shoot of Akhil’s next
- Bollywood star starts prepping for Jayalalithaa biopic