Actor Adivi Sesh’s suspense thriller, Evaru has hit the screens all over today. The initial reports for the film from all areas are positive and the openings were also decent in all domestic stations.
In the USA, Evaru by the end of Wednesday collected a total of $61,236 from 93 locations. The film has overtaken Adivi Sesh’s previous best Goodachari which collected a premier figure $53,217 back then.
As the word of mouth is strong, Evaru is expected to post good numbers at the box office during the long weekend.
Articles that might interest you:
- Tollywood makers start approaching Miss India fame Sini Shetty
- Decent runtime locked for Prithviraj’s Kaduva
- Star hero to lock horns with Shah Rukh Khan in Jawan?
- Major update on Ravi Teja’s Ramarao On Duty
- Prabhas to invest in a Dubai property?
- Latest update on The Warriorr’s Telugu pre-release event