Post the release of Nenokkadine, Kriti Sanon is going great guns in her career. She has some interesting films lined up and the latest we hear is that she will be seen in an out and out comedy caper called Arjun Patiala.
Speaking about working on the film, Kriti says that comedy is not an easy genre and it takes a lot from an artist to get the timing right. Kriti also added that she found it quite difficult to evoke comedy but managed it well by the end of the film.
Apart from this film, Kriti will also be seen in Ashutosh Gowariker’s biggest period film Panipat.
- Sai Pallavi-Sharwa’s Padi Padi Leche Manasu nears completion
- Sunny Leone turns down offer to be part of Game Of Thrones
- Sundeep Kishan bags a key role in Raj-Dk’s next
- Star hero’s son donates debut film’s remuneration for Kerala flood relief
- Star director urges people to enroll to vote