Hero Ravi Teja is gearing up to commence shooting for his new film under debutant Sarath Mandava’s direction from next week. The makers are currently erecting a giant set in Hyderabad. And here are a couple of exciting updates on this much-awaited film.
Apparently, the story of this as-yet-untitled film is set in the 1990s period and the sets that are being erected now reflect that time period. Also, for the first time, Ravi Teja will be playing a simple, middle-class governement officer role. However, the film, said to be based on real incidents, will be high on action and thrills.
Young beauties Divyansha Kaushik and Dhanush’s Karnan fame Rajisha Vijayan are the female leads in this Sudhakar Cherukuri production. Young Tamil composer Sam CS is scoring the soundtrack.
Articles that might interest you:
- Nithiin expresses his desire to work with this director
- Telugu audiences own Dulquer Salmaan
- Key components discussed in Film Chamber and Distributors meeting
- Dil Raju and Shirish host a grand party for Bimbisara team and distributors
- Nithiin – We will score a big hit with Macherla Niyojakavargam
- Nagarjuna reviews Laal Singh Chaddha