Here’s an exciting buzz on star hero Allu Arjun. If the ongoing buzz is anything to go by, the makers of Oh My Kadavule Telugu remake are planning to approach Allu Arjun for the role Kollywood star Vijay Sethupathi played in the Tamil original.
Oh My Kadavule was a smash hit in Tamil. The film featured Ashok Selvan and Ritika Singh in lead roles. The Telugu remake has Vishwak Sen and Mithila Palkar playing the main leads. PVP Cinema and Sri Venkateswara Creations banners are jointly bankrolling the project.
Bunny had essayed an extended cameo in Anushka’s Rudhramadevi a few years ago. It will be exciting to watch Allu Arjun stepping into Vijay Sethupathi’s shoes. Stay tuned for further updates.
Articles that might interest you:
- Blockbuster beach fight in NTR30?
- Salaar enters final leg of shoot
- Mahesh Babu working round the clock for SSMB28
- Janhvi Kapoor prioritised NTR30 above all
- Clash of the titans for Dussehra?
- Blockbuster Writer Padmabhushan brings huge profits to makers