After scoring the non-Baahubali blockbuster with his Sankranthi release, Ala Vaikunthapurramuloo, hero Allu Arjun is gearing up to join Sukumar’s film in March. The Stylish Star is undergoing an image makeover for the movie. And here’s an exciting buzz.
Apparently, Bunny will be seen in dual avatars in this as-yet-untitled action entertainer. While for one avatar, Allu Arjun will be seen in a thick beard and curly haired look, the other avatar will be a classy and modern one.
The buzz also has it that Bunny will be seen as a lorry driver in the film. However, we will have to wait until the first hits screens for the actual surprise that the Allu Arjun-Sukumar duo has in store for us.
Articles that might interest you:
- A special surprise awaits Prabhas’ fans tomorrow
- Breaking: Telugu Film Producer’s Council’s key decision on film shootings
- Latest update on Prabhas’ Adipurush
- Vijay Deverakonda, Rashmika Mandanna share screen space again
- Night Curfew in Telangana: Night shows cancelled in theaters
- Sunny Leone lands a title role in yet another south film