Legendary auteur Mani Ratnam’s upcoming project has been the most talked about over the past couple of weeks. There have been numerous speculations about the film’s cast. Stars like Madhavan, Dulquer Salmaan, Aditi Rao Hydari and Fahadh Fasil were rumored to be part of the film.
And here’s an exciting buzz on this much-awaited film. Mani Ratnam has reportedly been in talks with acclaimed Tamil star Vijay Sethupathi for the main lead. The actor is said to be keen on joining hands with the legend.
Vijay Sethupathi has had an eventful 2017 so far, with Kavan and Vikram Vedha turning out to be huge hits.
Articles that might interest you:
- Varun Tej thanks Harish Shankar for Gaddhalakonda Ganesh
- Superstar Vijay leaves for a much-needed vacation
- Shraddha Kapoor in talks for India’s biggest film?
- Star heroine joins the shoot of Akhil’s next
- Bollywood star starts prepping for Jayalalithaa biopic
- Kiara Advani in no mood to slow down