Legendary auteur Mani Ratnam’s upcoming project has been the most talked about over the past couple of weeks. There have been numerous speculations about the film’s cast. Stars like Madhavan, Dulquer Salmaan, Aditi Rao Hydari and Fahadh Fasil were rumored to be part of the film.
And here’s an exciting buzz on this much-awaited film. Mani Ratnam has reportedly been in talks with acclaimed Tamil star Vijay Sethupathi for the main lead. The actor is said to be keen on joining hands with the legend.
Vijay Sethupathi has had an eventful 2017 so far, with Kavan and Vikram Vedha turning out to be huge hits.
Articles that might interest you:
- This heroine in talks for NTR-Trivikram film?
- Poll : Who among these two has the best body?
- Interview : Venky Kudumula- I took a lot of suggestions from Trivikram
- Kamal Haasan announces compensation for Indian 2 accident victims
- Baahubali’s Kiliki language goes online
- Positive word of mouth is a must for this Friday release movie