Legendary auteur Mani Ratnam’s upcoming project has been the most talked about over the past couple of weeks. There have been numerous speculations about the film’s cast. Stars like Madhavan, Dulquer Salmaan, Aditi Rao Hydari and Fahadh Fasil were rumored to be part of the film.
And here’s an exciting buzz on this much-awaited film. Mani Ratnam has reportedly been in talks with acclaimed Tamil star Vijay Sethupathi for the main lead. The actor is said to be keen on joining hands with the legend.
Vijay Sethupathi has had an eventful 2017 so far, with Kavan and Vikram Vedha turning out to be huge hits.
- Sree Vishnu’s striking makeover garners attention
- Fans defend Vijay amid Sarkar’s first look controversy
- Suresh Babu confirms Venky-Rana multi-starrer
- Bigg Boss Tamil runs into trouble
- First look of Nithya Menen’s ‘one-actress’ film Praana is out