Top Tamil star Vijay’s new film, Master, released yesterday and registered humongous openings across the world. The film has been directed by Lokesh Kanagaraj, who is winning appreciation for the way he has handled Vijay’s stardom. Even Vijay was impressed with Lokesh’s work in the movie.
Now, here’s an exciting buzz that’s doing the rounds in Kollywood circles. Apparently, both Vijay and Lokesh Kanagaraj will be joining forces for the second time. The project will be bankrolled by noted Tamil producer Lalit Kumar under Seven Screen Studios banner.
The project is expected to commence after Vijay wraps up his 65th film. Stay tuned for the official announcement on this crazy combo.
Articles that might interest you:
- Sizzling heroine in talks for Pushpa’s special song?
- Sarkaru Vaari Pata’s staggering record even before the shoot
- Big Update- RRR’s new release date locked
- Who is playing Mahesh Babu’s villain in Sarkaru Vaari Pata
- Pawan-Rana’s Ayyappanum Koshiyum remake to go on floors
- Mahesh Babu’s SVP starts rolling in Dubai