Numero uno director SS Rajamouli left the fans of Ram Charan and NTR thrilled by tweeting his picture with both the stars. It’s almost certain that the trio will be teaming up for a high budget multi-starrer, even though an official announcement is awaited.
Now, as per our sources, Rajamouli, along with his father V Vijayendra Prasad, is scripting an emotionally charged story for both the stars. Apparently, Charan and NTR will have equal importance in the story.
This highly-anticipated film’s regular shooting will kick-start in summer next year. Meanwhile, both Charan and NTR will wrap up their immediate projects with Boyapati Srinu and Trivikram respectively. DVV Danayya will bankroll the Rajamouli-NTR-Ram Charan multi-starrer.
Articles that might interest you:
- Bollywood continues to shell out historical films
- Arjun Suravaram trailer- Gripping and raisies curiosity
- Poll : What did you think of Arjun Suravaram’s trailer?
- Sarileru Neekevvaru’s teaser to be out on this date
- RRR team drops a major update
- Boyapati-Balakrishna film gets a launch date