Legendary auteur Mani Ratnam is currently busy with the pre-production formalities for his soon to be launched ambitious action drama. This highly-anticipated film features an ensemble cast comprising Tamil stars Simbu, Vijay Sethupathi, Arvind Swami, Malayalam star Fahadh Faasil, Jyothika, Aishwarya Rajesh, Jayasudha and Prakash Raj.
And here’s an exciting update on this as-yet-untitled film. Apparently, Simbu, Fahadh Faasil and Arvind Swami will be playing brothers in the movie, while Vijay Sethupathi will be essaying a cop’s role. The film’s regular shooting is going to commence in January end. Santhosh Sivan will crank the camera and AR Rahman will score the soundtrack.
Articles that might interest you:
- Ajith’s Valimai begins in Hyderabad
- Mani Ratnam’s historical epic Ponniyin Selvan kick-starts in Thailand
- Shivathmika Rajasekhar signs her second film
- Senior hero’s wish to act with NTR
- Mahesh Babu is a true Superstar: Rashmika
- Thaman composes a terrific tune for Pawan’s Pink remake