Legendary auteur Mani Ratnam is currently busy with the pre-production formalities for his soon to be launched ambitious action drama. This highly-anticipated film features an ensemble cast comprising Tamil stars Simbu, Vijay Sethupathi, Arvind Swami, Malayalam star Fahadh Faasil, Jyothika, Aishwarya Rajesh, Jayasudha and Prakash Raj.
And here’s an exciting update on this as-yet-untitled film. Apparently, Simbu, Fahadh Faasil and Arvind Swami will be playing brothers in the movie, while Vijay Sethupathi will be essaying a cop’s role. The film’s regular shooting is going to commence in January end. Santhosh Sivan will crank the camera and AR Rahman will score the soundtrack.
Articles that might interest you:
- Vijaya Nirmala passes away; Latest updates
- Senior actress, filmmaker Vijaya Nirmala passes away
- Agnyaathavaasi sentiment impacts AA19’s release?
- Shraddha is the best choice for Saaho: Sujeeth
- Samantha’s popularity to be tested big time
- Double tension for Rajasekhar’s family