Tamil star Thalapathy Vijay’s upcoming action entertainer, Master, is one of the most eagerly awaited movies of this season. The film, which was supposed to hit screens in April as a Tamil New Year treat, has been postponed indefinitely due to the lockdown.
And here is an exciting update on this high budget entertainer. Master’s co-writer Pon Parthiban revealed in an interview that the film is based on a true story. Apparently, director Lokesh Kangaraj has prepared the story based on a real-life character he had met in the past. Needless to say, there will be a lot of curiosity among fans to find out who the person behind Master’s story is.
In the film, Vijay reportedly plays a gangster turned college lecturer. Stay tuned for more details.
Articles that might interest you:
- Poll : NTR or Prabhas. Whom should Prashanth Neel of KGF fame direct first?
- Ayushman Khurrana gets a rare and prestigious honor
- Poll : KKR VS MI- Who will win today’s IPL Match?
- Koratala etches special plan to safeguard Chiru in Acharya shoot
- Bigg Boss 4 – Telugu actress to be the wild card entry
- Top music composer for award-winning director’s son’s debut film