Arundhati is one of the biggest hits in Anushka’s career. The emotional drama put Anushka in top league post its release. The film which was produced by noted producer, Shyam Prasad Reddy won several accolades for its making, VFX, and direction by late Kodi Rama Krishna.
Over the years, so much was said that this film will be remade in Hindi but nothing was confirmed. Now, we have exclusively come to know that the Hindi rights of the film have been sold for a fancy price and none other than Allu Aravind has bought the remake rights.
Allu Aravind will be remaking this film in association with Madhu Mantenna of Phantom Films and Brat Films. This is solid news and the interesting aspect is that the makers are in talks with star heroine Deepika Padukone to play the female lead. The person who will direct this remake will also be revealed soon. Watch this space for more details about this project.
Articles that might interest you:
- Sampath Nandi gives clarity about Seetimaar’s shoot
- Sonu Sood to join Alludu Adhurs shoot soon
- Bigg Boss 4: Emotions galore as Devi Nagavalli exits the house
- Rajasekhar to romance a relatively young actress in his next
- Sara Ali and Shraddha drop a big bomb on Sushanth’s death
- Makers of Nishabdham purposely keeping him a secret