We were the first ones to reveal that Star Maa is all set to come out with the 4th season of Bigg Boss in August. As reported, the logo of Bigg Boss 4 was out a few days back. The music for this small teaser was composed by Mani Sharma.
Now, we have exclusively come to know that the screening process has come to an end and all the contestants have been finalized. The news is that none of the contestants came to Star Maa’s office and selection happened only through zoom calls.
Right from the contestant picking, monetary negotiations, and shoot updates with Nagarjuna, everything was done on Zoom calls by the makers. Nagarjuna is coming back as the host this year as well and he is paid more than what he was paid last season.
The show will have some of the most controversial names is the talk. This time, the tasks, rules, and regulations will change as the makers have taken COVID 19 into consideration and reduced physical activities and the show will be more of mind games.
Articles that might interest you:
- Kamal demands the central govt to repeal the controversial Cinematography Amendment Bill
- Star Tamil hero to do an action-packed web series for Amazon
- Guntur Mirchi teaser – Mehboob Dil Se in action avatar
- Solid new poster of Sanjay Dutt as Adheera from KGF 2 out now
- Twists and turns to engage the audience in Timmarusu
- Maha Samudram’s promotions to kick-start with an intense video